- Generac Holdings (GNRC +4.5%) moves up after easily beating Q2 estimates this morning.
- Revenues were up 45% from the same quarter last year.
- The company raises guidance for a second time, now expecting FY13 revenues to increase in the low 20% range, up from the previous growth guidance of low-to-mid teens rate.
- For H2, net sales are now projected to increase in the mid-single digit range as compared to the prior-year second-half.
- Despite the upbeat forecast, the company cautions that its facing a big hurdle from last years "very strong" H212 comps.
Generac gains on a solid Q2 earnings beat; raises guidance for a second time
Jul 30 2013, 13:18 ET