- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) reports same-store sales rose 3.8% during the quarter at company-owned restaurants to miss the estimate of analysts.
- Cost of sales were up only 16.8% (compared to 28% revenue growth) with the cost of chicken wings lower during the period.
- Franchise royalties and fees up 7.9% Y/Y.
- The company says it's comping over last year's same-store sales mark of 6.8% for the first four weeks of the quarter. (PR)
- BWLD -1.8% AH as the EPS and sales beat are overshadowed by the tepid comp store sales rate.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Feb 6, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Feb 6, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Jan 26, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 13, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 7, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs