- FQ2 guidance is for revenue of $1.65B-$1.69B and EPS of $0.42-$0.44, below a consensus of $1.71B and $0.45.
- FY14 guidance for 0%-2% rev. growth and 5%-7% EPS growth (implies range of $1.86-$1.89) is reaffirmed. Consensus is for 1% rev. growth and EPS of $1.89.
- Symantec's (SYMC) PC security/mobile software sales (43% of total) -1% Y/Y. Enterprise security (20% of total) +7%, storage software (37% of total) +4%.
- Americas sales (55% of total) +3%, EMEA +8%, Asia-Pac -5%.
- Deferred revenue balance at $3.81B, -5% Q/Q and +2% Y/Y.
- Opex roughly flat Y/Y and -4% Q/Q exc. restructuring costs.
- $125M spent on buybacks, same as FQ4.
- CC at 5PM ET (webcast)
- FQ1 results, PR
at Fox Business (Mon, 10:37AM)