- American Capital (ACAS) book value per share of $19.28 vs. $19.04 at Q1's end, $16.62 a year ago. Current share price of $13.48 a 30% discount.
- $0.07 net earnings/share, down $0.64 from a year ago thanks to poor performance (leading to reduced management fees) at American Capital Agency (AGNC) and American Capital Mortgage (MTGE).
- 1.5% annualized ROE.
- 9.1M shares repurchased at average of $13.77 each, accretive to book value by $0.17/share.
- Earnings call tomorrow at 11 ET. (PR).
- Earlier: Earnings report.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Feb 19, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 18, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Aug 20, 2012)
at CNBC.com (Apr 16, 2012)
at CNBC.com (May 2, 2011)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs