- American Capital (ACAS) book value per share of $19.28 vs. $19.04 at Q1's end, $16.62 a year ago. Current share price of $13.48 a 30% discount.
- $0.07 net earnings/share, down $0.64 from a year ago thanks to poor performance (leading to reduced management fees) at American Capital Agency (AGNC) and American Capital Mortgage (MTGE).
- 1.5% annualized ROE.
- 9.1M shares repurchased at average of $13.77 each, accretive to book value by $0.17/share.
- Earnings call tomorrow at 11 ET. (PR).
- Earlier: Earnings report.
American Capital book value gains 1%
Jul 30 2013, 17:14 ET