- Anadigics' (ANAD) Q3 revenue is expected to be up 5%-8% Q/Q. That implies revenue of $36.3M-$37.4M, in-line with a $36.7M consensus.
- Investors may have wanted more in light of the strong Q2 revenue beat, which was fueled by a continued surge in Wi-Fi front-end chip (FEIC) sales.
- Wi-Fi FEIC sales, aided by a Galaxy S4 design win, rose 138% Q/Q to $11.4M in Q2, and made up 33% of revenue. They totaled just $1.1M back in Q4.
- Total revenue +31% Q/Q and +38% Y/Y; opex -11% Y/Y.
- Even after excluding stock compensation expenses and a $1.2M cost of sales charge, gross margin was only 5.5%, though that's an improvement from the negative margin posted in recent quarters.
- Q2 results, PR