- Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD): Q2 normalized EPS $0.93 vs consensus of $1.03.
- Revenues $10.59B vs reference base of $10.35B and consensus of $10.2B.
- Organic sales +3.9% vs consensus of +3.7%.
- Organic EBITDA +5.8% on a like-for-like basis to $3.895B, topping analyst estimates of $3.78B.
- Normalized profit $1.5B vs $1.935B.
- Profit $7.46B vs $1.94B (PR)
AB InBev organic profit, sales top forecasts
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Apr 8, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Feb 26, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 24, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 3, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 23, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs