- Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD): Q2 normalized EPS $0.93 vs consensus of $1.03.
- Revenues $10.59B vs reference base of $10.35B and consensus of $10.2B.
- Organic sales +3.9% vs consensus of +3.7%.
- Organic EBITDA +5.8% on a like-for-like basis to $3.895B, topping analyst estimates of $3.78B.
- Normalized profit $1.5B vs $1.935B.
- Profit $7.46B vs $1.94B (PR)
AB InBev organic profit, sales top forecasts
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Benzinga.com (Feb 26, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 24, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 3, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 23, 2015)
The Wall Street Journal: Bud Light app targets millennials with 1-hour home delivery of 12- and 24-packsat MarketWatch.com (Jan 17, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs