- AB InBev's (BUD) comparable volumes -1.2%, own-beer volumes -1%, non-beer volumes -3.9%.
- EBITDA growth due to margin increases in North America, Mexico, Latin America South and Asia Pacific.
- Attributable profit fall due to mark-to-market losses linked to the hedging of equity exposures and higher taxes.
- U.S. growth driven by price hike at the end of the year, and a shift to new products such as 6% lager Bud Light Platinum and margarita-flavored Bud Light Lime Lima-a-Rita.
- Brazil volumes -0.4%, an improvement vs Q1; expects volume in the country to be flat or grow in the low-digits this year. (Previous) (PR)
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (May 7, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 6, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 4, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Apr 9, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Apr 8, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs