- Real personal consumption expenditures +1.8% vs. +2.3% in Q1.
- Nonresidential fixed investment +4.6% vs. -4.6% in Q1.
- Federal government spending -1.5% vs. -8.4% in Q1.
- Price index +0.3% vs. +1.4% in Q1.
- Real final sales (strips out inventory changes) +1.3% vs. +0.2% in Q1.
- Q1 GDP revised down to 1.1% from 1.8% (makes one wonder why they're even looking at today's Q2 estimate).
- Nevertheless, bond prices continue to fall, TLT -1.1%, TBT +2.4% premarket.
- Stock index futures (SPY, DIA, QQQ) remain flat.
- Previous: Q2 GDP +1.7% vs. 1.1% expectations.
- Full report.
More on GDP
Jul 31 2013, 08:44 ET