- Mueller Water Products (MWA +3.7%) rises after the company's quarterly profit meets Street expectations.
- Net sales growth for FQ3 comes in at 8.5%, while operating income jumps 25.4%.
- Free cash flow, which was negative in Q2 2012, is $37.7M.
- CEO Gregory Hyland says FQ3 was "the best overall quarter in the past five years." (PR)
- Janney Montgomery reportedly upgrades the shares to Buy from Neutral.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Feb 4, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Mar 1, 2012)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs