- Yelp (YELP) expects Q3 revenue of $58M-$59M, above a $57.4M consensus.
- 2013 guidance is for revenue of $222M-$224M and adjusted EBITDA of $27M-$28M, above prior guidance of $216M-$218M and $21M-$23M. Revenue consensus is at $220M.
- Cumulative reviews +41% Y/Y to 42.5M (+42% in Q1), average monthly unique visitors +38% to 108M (+43% prior), active local business accounts +62% to 51.4K (+63% prior).
- CC at 4:30PM ET (webcast)
- Q2 results, PR, earnings slides
Yelp's Q3/2013 guidance strong, shares +5% AH
Jul 31 2013, 16:22 ET