- Trulia's (TRLA) Q3 guidance is for revenue of $30.5M-$31.5M (above a $29.2M consensus) and adjusted EBITDA of $4M-$4.45M (up from Q2's $3.4M).
- Marketplace revenue +89% Y/Y to $20.9M (+100% in Q1). Media revenue (ads) +52% to $8.8M (+91% in Q1).
- Monthly unique visitors +49% Y/Y to 34.9M (+52% prior), mobile monthly uniques +100% to 13M (+122% prior).
- Total subs +15% Q/Q and +49% Y/Y to 32.1K. Average monthly revenue/sub +$7 Q/Q and +$46 Y/Y to $194.
- Shares +8.1% AH to new post-IPO highs. CC at 5PM ET (webcast).
- Zillow (Z) might rally in sympathy, ahead of its Aug. 6 Q2 report.
- Q2 results, PR, slides
Trulia Q3 guidance strong, shares making new highs
Jul 31 2013, 16:58 ET