- BGC Partners (BGCP -5.4%) post-tax distributable earnings of $0.13 is about inline with consensus and off 23.5% from a year ago. Revenue of $471.1M is up 1.3% Y/Y.
- 77.4M shares repurchased at end of Q2; 45.2M will be issued to partners.
- Company anticipates still having about $459M cash remaining from eSpeed sale - will be used to repay debt, make acquisitions, invest in organic growth, or repurchase additional shares.
- Q3 revenue outlook of $410M-$440M vs. $445.7M in Q3 2012. Pre-tax earnings of $36M-$46M vs. $46.7M in Q3 2012.
- Earlier: Earnings report. (PR)
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Wed, 9:00AM)
at MarketWatch.com (Feb 20, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 23, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 14, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 3, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs