- Talent Solutions (jobs) sales +69% Y/Y in Q2 vs. +80% in Q1 and 56% of revenue. Ads were softer due to sponsored news feed transition, +36% Y/Y vs. +56% in Q1 and 24% of revenue. Subscriptions +68% vs. +73% in Q1 and 20% of revenue.
- Investors are taking revenue guidance in stride in light of the ad transition and LinkedIn's (LNKD) history of guiding conservatively.
- 2013 adjusted EBITDA guidance range raised by $10M to $340M-$355M.
- U.S. 62% of Q2 sales, even with Q1. Field sales 58% of revenue, direct (online) sales 42%.
- Registered users +9% Q/Q and +37% Y/Y to 238M.
- ComScore estimates monthly unique visitors (exc. mobile) rose 8% Q/Q and 34% Y/Y to 143M, page views 5% Q/Q and 26% Y/Y to 11.7B.
- Q2 results, PR, slides
LinkedIn now +7.9% AH following Q2 beat, jobs and subscriptions strong
Aug 1 2013, 16:39 ET