- Toyota's (TM) total vehicle sales -36,704 units to 2.232M.
- Japan sales -50,893 units to 525,777; operating profit increases ¥348.9B ($3.51B) to ¥456B.
- North America +26,309 units to 688,656; operating income drops ¥34.9B to ¥82.6B, including the loss of ¥20.9B on interest rate swaps.
- Europe sales -16,336 units to 192,511; operating income rises ¥1.8B to ¥5.2B.
- Asia sales -23,890 units to 394,866; operating income climbs ¥2.5B to 104.1B.
- Central & South America, Oceania & Africa, sales +28,106 to 430,049 units; operating income increases ¥15.3B to ¥42.5B. (Previous) (PR)
More on Toyota FQ1: Sales volume falls
Aug 2 2013, 03:19 ET