- GM (GM) produces six of the 10 most-expensive vehicles in terms of gas consumption, a study from tracking service GasBuddy.com shows.
- At 21.2 cents a mile, GMC is the costliest brand, followed by Cadillac at 19 cents, Mercedes-Benz (DDAIF.PK) at 18.6 cents, Jeep at 18.5 cents and Jaguar (TTM) at 18.4 cents.
- Honda (HMC) makes the most efficient vehicles with average consumption of 12.8 cents a mile, after which comes Kia (KIMTF.PK) at 12.9 cents.
- GasBuddy senior analyst Patrick DeHaan points out that "GMC's weighted to heavy-duty models, which aren't going to get as good fuel economy."
- Meanwhile, Isuzu Motors (ISUZF.PK) will reportedly use GM diesel engines in a new pick-up truck to be made in India. The engines will incoporate Isuzu technology.
Several GM vehicles the most expensive for gas consumption
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Benzinga.com (Tue, 10:50AM)
at Zacks.com (Mon, 3:42PM)
at MarketWatch.com (Feb 17, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Feb 13, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 12, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs