- Responsys (MKTG) expects Q3 revenue of $47M-$48.5M and EPS of $0.02 vs. a consensus of $46.8M and $0.04
- 2013 guidance is for revenue of $195M-$198M and EPS of $0.15 vs. a consensus of $192.1M and $0.18.
- The light EPS guidance is attributed to heavy sales/marketing spend.
- Q2 subscription revenue +25% Y/Y to $34.3M, services revenue +25% to $15.2M.
- Opex +42% Y/Y to $29.7M, outpacing rev. growth of 25%.
- MKTG +10% AH to levels last seen in 2011. Cloud marketing automation software rival Marketo (MKTO), which took off last week following its Q2 revenue beat, could rally in sympathy.
- Q2 results, PR