- Acquired 11 properties for about $111.2M with average lease term of 15 years.
- MG&A expenses of $4.3M off from $4.4M in Q1, $9.3M a year ago.
- Recognized a $1M impairment on CDO bonds thanks to higher interest rates; carrying value now $7.6M.
- Cash and equivalents on hand of $49M, off from $100.5M in Q1.
- Asset management business fee revenues of $13.6M up from $8.3M in Q1. Includes $5.4M in incentive fees based on portfolio value at Q's end.
- Total revenue of $16.3M up 69% Y/Y.
- No word yet on dividend (common or preferred).
- Earnings call at 2 ET. (PR)
- Earlier: Q2 results.
- GPT +7.3% premarket in very thin trade.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new New Earnings Center
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs