- Volcano (VOLC +9.8%) extends yesterday's post-session gains after the medical equipment manufacturer's Q2 report topped estimates.
- The company affirms its FY13 EPS of 0.03 to $0.05, in-line with the Street view looking for $0.05.
- Revenue is projected in a range of $394M to $400M, also bracketing consensus of $395.8M.
- Canaccord ups the shares to Buy on the back of the report, saying that improving trends in its core IVUS business, plus easing Y/Y comps, strong margin expansion potential and several other catalysts on the horizon point to a more favorable risk/reward profile at current trading levels.
- Shares are moving on nearly four times 30-day average volume.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Dec 17, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Nov 13, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Jan 7, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Oct 12, 2012)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs