- Vivus (VVUS) Q2 comes in below estimates.
- Net product revenue was $5.5M, versus a flatline last year.
- Net losses increased Y/Y, primarily due to increased SG&A expenses related to commercialization activities for Qsymia.
- Approximately 81K Qsymia prescriptions were dispensed during the quarter, of which approximately 24K were dispensed under the Free Trial Offer.
- All of these prescriptions were dispensed through the certified mail order home delivery system.
- Shares unchanged AH.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Dec 2, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 1, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 27, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Sep 18, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Sep 11, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs