- Vivus (VVUS) Q2 comes in below estimates.
- Net product revenue was $5.5M, versus a flatline last year.
- Net losses increased Y/Y, primarily due to increased SG&A expenses related to commercialization activities for Qsymia.
- Approximately 81K Qsymia prescriptions were dispensed during the quarter, of which approximately 24K were dispensed under the Free Trial Offer.
- All of these prescriptions were dispensed through the certified mail order home delivery system.
- Shares unchanged AH.
More on Vivus earnings
Aug 6 2013, 16:28 ET