- Twenty-First Century Fox (FOX): FQ4 adjusted EPS of $0.31 misses by $0.03. Revenue of $7.21B (+16% Y/Y) beats by $70M.
- Losses narrow to $371M from $1.55B a year ago.
- Income from continuing operations +64% to $977M.
- Fox's pay TV channel revenues +16% to $2.95B, boosted by fee increases and a 10% rise in ad revenues.
- Revenue from local Fox broadcast TV stations flat at $1.1B.
- Movie studio revenue +3% to $2.04B
- Revenue from European satellite TV ops +45% to $1.38B
- Fox to spend $200M launching new TV channels, including a new national sports network next week, and $150M on Fox broadcast network.
- Operating loss from discontinued operations - ie News Corp. (NWS) - $1.35B vs $2.15B a year ago.
- Fox expects adjusted operating income to increase by a "high single- to low double-digit" percentage in FY 2014 from $6.26B in the year just completed. (PR)
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Feb 4, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 19, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 23, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 9, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Nov 4, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs