- New Residential (NRZ): Q2 core earnings of $0.15 in its initial quarterly report following the May 15 spinoff from Newcastle Investments (NCT).
- Book value of $4.92 per share vs $3.03 at Q1's end.
- Consumer loan book is now expected to provide unlevered returns of 14% vs. earlier 12% target. Charge-off rate and prepayment rate are outperforming expectations.
- Earnings call at 9:30 ET. (PR)
- Earlier: Newcastle earnings.
From other sites
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs