- Finisar (FNSR +14.5%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Raymond James following yesterday's FQ1 pre-announcement.
- Zillow (Z -4.9%) has been cut to Sector Perform by RBC following its Q2 beat and guidance hike.
- Vodafone (VOD +1.1%) has been started at Outperform by Raymond James.
- Activision (ATVI +0.6%) has been started at Buy by Benchmark.
- Marchex (MCHX +18.7%) has been upgraded to Outperform by RBC in response to its Q2 beat.
- Allot (ALLT +0.5%) has been cut to Sector Perform by Pac Crest, and upgraded to Outperform by Oppenheimer, a day after its Q1 miss (I, II).
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Mar 5, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 5, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 4, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Sep 5, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jun 13, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs