- S&P (MHFI -0.6%) faces another investigation as the SEC probes a $1.5B 2011 CMBS deal.
- In this instance, CMBS markets were roiled and investors and issuers angered after S&P withdrew its ratings on paper, later saying it found discrepancies in the standards used to rate such deals.
- This investigation is in addition to the $5B civil fraud lawsuit launched by the DOJ as well as allegations lobbed by over a dozen states attorneys general.
- McGraw Hill Financial (MHFI) dipped on the news, but has since recovered.
- Neither Moody's (MCO -1.7%) nor Fitch has yet to face any suits, though MCO slid along with MHFI.
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Benzinga.com (Feb 12, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 3, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Jan 28, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Jan 21, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 13, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs