- T-Mobile US (TMUS): Q2 adjusted EBITDA -16% to $1.1B.
- Revenue +27.5%, boosted by the inclusion of MetroPCS results for May and June this year, and by higher equipment revenues due to record smartphone sales.
- On a pro forma basis, including MetroPCS, adjusted EBITDA -30% to $1.3B, mainly due to higher promotional costs.
- Service revenue +8.6%.
- Added 685,000 contract customers in Q2 vs consensus of 140,000.
- Expects 2013 pro forma adjusted EBITDA of $5.2-5.4B, and cash capex of $4.2-44B. (PR)
T-Mobile profit falls but revenues rises
Aug 8 2013, 03:27 ET