- "Today's decision is a tremendous victory for shareholder rights and for all CommonWealth (CWH) shareholders," says Keith Meister (Corvex) and Jeff Blau (Related), commenting on the arbitration panel ruling.
- The panel ruled CommonWealth should return to its previous bylaw which required just a one year wait time before being allowed a date for a consent solicitation. The "3+3" rule adopted by the CWH board would have required a 3-year wait.
- Next up is an October evidentiary hearing in which will further address the validity of the consent solicitation.
- "(We) look forward to (October) and an expeditious and favorable resolution that will enable shareholders to regain control of CommonWealth by year-end."
- Shares +0.8% in thin premarket trade.
CommonWealth shareholders weigh in on hearing victory
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Jun 3, 2013)
at CNBC.com (May 29, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Mar 1, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Feb 28, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Mar 14, 2011)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs