- Ameresco (AMRC -5%) slips after reporting Q2 earnings that missed estimates late yesterday.
- Net earnings swung to a loss as revenue declined sharply.
- Construction backlog was $1.44B, compared with $1.51B in the prior quarter and $1.3M a year ago. It expects to convert $324M into revenue over the next 12 to 24 months.
- Energy-efficiency revenue fell 29% to $85.3M while renewable-energy revenue declined 7.4% to $41M.
- Gross margin narrowed to 18.5% from 19%.
- The company also lowered the high end of its FY13 earnings estimate by $1M to a range of $18M to $21M and reduced the high end of its revenue projection by $30M to between $620M and $640M.
- FY13 net income is anticipated to be in the range of $18M to $21M.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Mar 14, 2012)
at CNBC.com (Dec 15, 2011)
at CNBC.com (Nov 19, 2010)
at CNBC.com (Sep 29, 2010)
at CNBC.com (Jul 22, 2010)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs