- Universal Display (OLED) expects 2013 revenue "to reach the high end of its $110M-$125M guidance range" That's going over well in light of fears the opposite might hold true due to softer-than-expected Galaxy S4 sales. Consensus is at $118.8M.
- Q2 materials sales +111% Y/Y to $27.1M. Royalty/license fees +37% Y/Y to $21.2M (payments from Samsung recognized in Q2 and Q4). Possible reasons for surging materials sales: Samsung's strong low-end/mid-range smartphone sales, and rising green emitter use.
- Materials gross margin (a concern following the Q1 report) was 69.4% vs. 75.8% in Q1 and 87.5% a year ago.
- R&D spend +1% Y/Y to $7.3M, SG&A +22% to $6.4M. Patent/amortization costs doubled to $4.5M; Universal attributes this to the Fujitsu deal.
- Operating cash flow +136% Y/Y to $26.4M.
- OLED +20.4% AH. CC at 5PM ET. Q2 results, PR.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 25, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 18, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Jan 26, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 26, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 6, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs