- Citing sources, Fox Business' Charlie Gasparino reports (video) Apple (AAPL) board members are pressuring Tim Cook over the company's "pace of innovation."
- Gasparino suggests a recent shortage of groundbreaking new products is "manifesting into pressure on Tim Cook to basically innovate, do something fast."
- However, he adds "this doesn’t mean that Tim Cook is out of a job." "I don’t believe that’s happening, and sources inside Apple are telling us that’s not the case"
- Apple has ceded international smartphone share over the last year amidst growing calls to offer cheaper and bigger iPhones. The former appears set to arrive shortly; the latter is reportedly in the prototype stage.
- Multiple reports indicate an iWatch is in the pipeline. But a July FT report suggested hiring activity points to a 2H14 launch.
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Fri, 5:30PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Fri, 4:15PM)
at CNBC.com (Fri, 1:41PM)
at CNBC.com (Fri, 1:10PM)
at CNBC.com (Fri, 11:49AM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs