- Cisco (CSCO - unchanged) has been upgraded to Neutral by JPMorgan ahead of its Aug. 14 FQ4 report.
- Baidu (BIDU +2.5%) has been upgraded to Buy by Citi following a 50%+ run-up since early July.
- SunEdison (SUNE -2.4%) has been cut to Hold by Ardour Capital two days after posting a mixed Q2 report.
- Accenture (ACN +0.7%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Baird.
- Orbitz (OWW -0.9%) has been cut to Neutral by Lazard following yesterday's huge post-earnings gains.
- inContact (SAAS -8%) has been cut to Hold by Benchmark following its Q2 revenue miss.
- Take-Two (TTWO +1.3%) has been started at Buy by Benchmark.
- Ixia (XXIA +1.9%) has been started at Buy by Jefferies.
A roundup of tech analyst ratings changes
Aug 9 2013, 09:41 ET