- Corcept Therapeutics (CORT -5.3%) slips after posting a mixed Q2, reporting an EPS loss that came in better than estimates but missing on its top line revenue number.
- Continues to enroll patients in its Phase 3 study of of mifepristone, Korlym's active ingredient, for the treatment of psychotic depression. Results are expected to be released in Q314.
- Cash balance as of June 30 was $72.2M, as compared to $93M at December 31, 2012, reflecting approximately $20.8M spent on operations during H113.
- Janney Montgomery, Credit Suisse and Ladenbug Thalmann all downgraded the shares to Neutral on the back of the results.
- Ladenburg cites a slow Korlym commercial launch and the lack of strong confidence about future commercial prospects as reasons for the downgrade.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new New Earnings Center
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at MarketWatch.com (May 7, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Feb 21, 2012)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs