- Corcept Therapeutics (CORT -5.3%) slips after posting a mixed Q2, reporting an EPS loss that came in better than estimates but missing on its top line revenue number.
- Continues to enroll patients in its Phase 3 study of of mifepristone, Korlym's active ingredient, for the treatment of psychotic depression. Results are expected to be released in Q314.
- Cash balance as of June 30 was $72.2M, as compared to $93M at December 31, 2012, reflecting approximately $20.8M spent on operations during H113.
- Janney Montgomery, Credit Suisse and Ladenbug Thalmann all downgraded the shares to Neutral on the back of the results.
- Ladenburg cites a slow Korlym commercial launch and the lack of strong confidence about future commercial prospects as reasons for the downgrade.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Apr 9, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 12, 2015)
at MarketWatch.com (May 7, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Feb 21, 2012)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs