- Enanta Pharmaceuticals (ENTA +6%) moves up after beating FQ3 estimates earlier this morning.
- EPS losses came in at $0.23 per share, on revenues of $1.6M.
- Analysts expected loss per share of $0.31.
- In the same period last year, net loss was $3.5M, or $4.31 per share, on revenues of $2.5M.
- Cash and equivalents totaled $114.8M at the end of June, compared to $45.4M on September 30, 2012.
- The company expects that its current cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities will be sufficient to meet anticipated requirements for at least the next 24 months.