- Following a number of reports suggesting a retina iPad Mini (AAPL) won't launch until 2014, a source tells Bloomberg the tablet is set to launch in calendar Q4, along with the widely-expected thinner/lighter 5th-gen iPad.
- Bloomberg also joins AllThingsD in reporting the next iPhone will be shown off at a Sep. 10 event.
- The WSJ recently reported "mass production" of a retina iPad Mini will start in Q4.
- Google recently began selling a new Nexus 7 sporting a 1920x1200 display to good reviews. Amazon will reportedly roll out high-res Kindle Fires this fall. Samsung's newly-launched Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Galaxy Note 8.0 only have 1280x800 displays.
- Earlier: Apple continues summer rally
Bloomberg: Retina iPad Mini arriving this year
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Wed, 5:48PM)
at MarketWatch.com (Wed, 2:57PM)
at CNBC.com (Wed, 2:40PM)
at Financial Times (Wed, 2:38PM)
at CNBC.com (Wed, 12:12PM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs