- U.K. CPI flat on month in July, as expected, vs -0.2% in June. On year, CPI +2.8%, as expected, vs +2.9%.
- Core CPI +2% on year vs +2.3% and +2.2%.
- Inflation brought lower by falling prices for air tickets, clothes, recreation and culture.
- House price index experiences the biggest rise since 2006, climbing 3.1% vs +2.9% in June and forecasts of +3.6%.
- Relevant ETFs - Stocks: FKU, EWU, EWUS, DXPS; Currency: GBB, FXB (PR)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs