- Already lower in morning action, bond prices take no comfort from core retail sales rising 0.5% in July - the fastest gain thus far in 2013.
- TLT -1.3% premarket, with its leveraged bear counterpart TBT +2.4%.
- The 10-year Treasury yield is up 9 bps to 2.69%.
- Other longer-term Treasury ETFs: TLH, TLT, IEF, DTYL, DLBL, ILTB, TENZ, ITE, TLO, EDV, VGIT, VGLT, TMF, TYD, LBND, UBT, UST, TMV, TYO, DSTJ, DSXJ, SBND, PST, TBT, DTYS, DLBS, TBF, TTT, TYNS, TYBS, TBX.
- Broad Treasury ETFs: TRSY, PLW, GOVT.
- Stock index futures give up some gains, the S&P 500 +0.2%.
Treasury prices fall further after fast retail sales report
Aug 13 2013, 08:38 ET