- Microsoft (MSFT -1.6%) has been cut to Hold by Stifel due to Windows division sales, pricing and spending concerns. Evercore upgraded Microsoft recently on account of Office/Server & Tools optimism.
- RetailMeNot (SALE -0.3%) has been assigned 3 bullish and 4 neutral ratings on underwriter coverage day.
- Marvell (MRVL +2.8%) has been upgraded to Top Pick from Outperform by RBC ahead of its Aug. 22 FQ2 report.
- Constant Contact (CTCT +3.9%) has been upgraded to Buy by Lazard.
- Allot (ALLT -1.4%) has been cut to Sector Perform by RBC in the wake of last week's Q2 miss.
- E2open (EOPN +0.7%) has been started at Outperform by Northland.
A roundup of tech analyst ratings changes
Aug 13 2013, 09:45 ET