- Tumbling Treasury prices - with TLT carving out a new 52-week low today - are again hitting income favorites.
- Leading mREITs (REM -1.4%) lower are Invesco (IVR -3.3%), Annaly (NLY -2.3%), American Capital (AGNC -2%), and Western Asset (WMC -1.6%).
- A number of income CEFs not long ago were so much in favor they commanded large premiums to NAV. They're now at seemingly growing-by-the-day discounts. Among the movers today is the Pimco Dynamic Income Fund (PDI -1.4%) selling for $27.45 against yesterday's closing NAV of $30.23. Others include: PCI, PFN, and PFL.
- Still trading at premiums to NAV are the Pimco High Income Fund (PHK -0.9%) and the Pimco Corporate & Income Fund (PTY -1.1%).
- Municipals (MUB -0.6%) slip as well, hitting Muni CEFs: NXZ -0.9%, IIM -1.2%, VKQ -0.7%.
- Related ETFs: MORT, MORL, SUB, MUNI, PVI, PZA, SHM, TFI, VRD, HYD, ITM, MLN, PRB, SMB, GMMB, SMMU, RVNU, NY .