- If the Department of Justice is going to flex its anti-trust muscles on the US Airways and American Airlines merger could other high-profile deals - both rumored and in progress - be at risk?
- Discounters: Dollar General (DG) and Family Dollar (FDO).
- Satellite: DirecTV (DTV) and Dish Network (DISH).
- Office stores: OfficeMax (OMX) and Office Depot (ODP).
- Snacks: PepsiCo (PEP) and Mondelez International (MDLZ).
Will an aggressive DOJ take the shine off potential mergers?
Aug 13 2013, 15:06 ET