- Shares of TearLab (TEAR) sink 9% AH as the company reports a Q2 loss that is three times wider than analysts expected.
- Results were impacted to the tune of -$0.26 by "the revaluation of warrants issued in June 2011 and annual options that were granted and fully vested in Q2."
- It's worth noting that while revenues rose 392% Y/Y, cost of good sold jumped 524% from Q2 2012. Sales and marketing expenses rose 268%. (PR)
- Total Osmolarity systems booked for Q2: 569.
- Cash and equivalents as of June 30 of $7.2M. This obviously doesn't include the $37.5M TEAR raised in a public offering on July 25.