- German Q2 GDP +0.7% on quarter vs flat in Q1 and consensus of +0.6%.
- On year, NSA GDP +0.9% vs -1.6% and +0.3%; WDA GDP +0.5% on year vs -0.3% in Q1.
- Having spiked following French GDP, the euro receives another boost and is now +0.1%.
- German ETFs - Stocks: FGM, EWG, GERJ, EWGS, DBGR; Bonds - BUNL, BUNT, BUND, GGOV.
- Eurozone ETFs - Euro: FXE, ERO, ULE, URR, EUO, DRR, EUFX. Equities: EZU, VGK, FEZ, EPV, IEV, ADRU, FEP, FDD, UPV, EPV, DFE, FEU, FEEU. Bonds: EU
German Q2 GDP +0.7%, exceeds forecasts.
Aug 14 2013, 02:09 ET