- As expected, U.K. unemployment 7.8% in April-June vs 7.8% in January-March.
- Average weekly earnings excluding bonus +1.1% vs +1% prior and consensus of +1.1%.
- The number of unemployed -4,000 to 2.51M.
- Inactivity rate 22.3%, virtually unchanged.
- Claimant count -29,200 in July vs -29,400 in June and consensus of -15,000. Claimant count rate 4.3% vs 4.4% in June.
- ETFs - Stocks: FKU, EWU, EWUS, DXPS. Currency: GBB, FXB (PR)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs