- New positions for David Tepper's Appaloosa Management for the quarter ended June 30 include: AXLL, CBI (both common stock and call options), CCL, HTZ, PGEM, TEX, TRN, WWAV.
- He upped stakes in a number of previously held names, with the most significant additions being BAC, FLR, FWLT, KBR, and PRU.
- Among those positions cut, the most significant moves are: AIG, AAPL, BYD, DLPH, CIM, GM (cashed in almost all warrants), LCC, MSFT, and WFT.
- He eliminated stakes in MFA, SBY, and TWO.
- A quick take on the overall picture shows a concern with rising rates considering the big cut in his Chimera stake along with the elimination of his positions in MFA Financial, Silver Bay Realty, and Two Harbors.
- Sources: 13F filing, StreetInsider.
Tepper makes a number of moves in Q2
Aug 14 2013, 07:45 ET