- New positions for David Tepper's Appaloosa Management for the quarter ended June 30 include: AXLL, CBI (both common stock and call options), CCL, HTZ, PGEM, TEX, TRN, WWAV.
- He upped stakes in a number of previously held names, with the most significant additions being BAC, FLR, FWLT, KBR, and PRU.
- Among those positions cut, the most significant moves are: AIG, AAPL, BYD, DLPH, CIM, GM (cashed in almost all warrants), LCC, MSFT, and WFT.
- He eliminated stakes in MFA, SBY, and TWO.
- A quick take on the overall picture shows a concern with rising rates considering the big cut in his Chimera stake along with the elimination of his positions in MFA Financial, Silver Bay Realty, and Two Harbors.
- Sources: 13F filing, StreetInsider.
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 21, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 22, 2014)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 19, 2014)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 1, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Jul 29, 2013)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs