- Cree (CREE -20.3%) has been cut to Neutral by Northland, Susquehanna, and D.A. Davidson following its FQ4 revenue miss and soft FQ1 guidance.
- Millennial Media (MM -15.8%) has been cut to Neutral by Canaccord and Northland after posting a Q2 revenue miss, announcing it's buying rival Jumptap, and providing pro forma full-year guidance for the two companies.
- Sina (SINA +1%) has received a two-notch upgrade to Buy from Citi in response to Monday's Q2 beat and strong Q3 guidance.
- UMC (UMC -1%) has been cut to Sell by Goldman.
- Cincinnati Bell (CBB +1.6%) has been upgraded to Neutral by BofA.
- Proofpoint (PFPT +1.3%) has been started at Outperform by Imperial Capital.
A roundup of tech analyst ratings changes
Aug 14 2013, 09:56 ET