- Treasurys actually accelerate losses following the Wal-Mart earnings report and its confirmation of a broad U.S. consumer pullback.
- The 10-year Treasury yield has carved out a new YTD high, up 3 bps to 2.75%. The 5-year is up 3 bps to 1.5%, still below its high of 1.61%.
- Later today comes more talk from the Fed's new lead dove, Jim Bullard, and a slew of economic reports - none overwhelmingly important, but taken together might offer clues.
- TLT -0.4%, TBT +0.5% premarket.
- Related ETFs: TLH, IEF, DTYL, DLBL, ILTB, TENZ, ITE, TLO, EDV, VGIT, VGLT, TMF, TYD, LBND, UBT, UST, TMV, TYO, DSTJ, DSXJ, SBND, PST, TBT, DTYS, DLBS, TBF, TTT, TYNS, TYBS, TBX.