- Wal-Mart (WMT -1.9%) maintains it expects to see improvement in all of its segments in the back half of the year
- In the U.S., store traffic fell 0.5% during Q2, but the company offset that to a degree with a slight uptick in average ticket price.
- E-commerce sales were up 30% for H1, inclusive of a contribution from Yihadodian.
- The company notes inventory rose 6.9% during Q2, due in part to a calendar effect. Though not an alarming jump, inventory will be a focus in Q3, say execs.
- No Q&A with analysts per Wal-Mart tradition.
- Pre-recorded earnings call transcript (.pdf)
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Fri, 1:57PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Thu, 9:00AM)
at CNBC.com (Thu, 6:00AM)
Video at CNBC.com (Wed, 4:09PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Wed, 3:24PM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs