- Maybe it's the dive in stocks or maybe word longtime bull John Paulson has turned seller, but gold is on the move, up to $1,361 per ounce - it's highest level since the start of the summer.
- Silver is soaring and has also returned back to mid-June levels at $22.93.
- GLD +2.1%, SLV +5%.
- Related ETFs: GLD, IAU, SGOL, PHYS, AGOL, DGL, UBG, DGP, UGL, DZZ, GLL, DGZ, UGLD, DGLD, GLDI, SLV, SIVR, AGQ, DBS, USV, ZSL, USLV, DSLV, SLVO.
- The miners have been moving higher for most of the summer and they're partying again, GDX +4.3% today, +35% from its late-June low. SIL +3.1% today, up 50% since late June.
- Yesterday: Klarman's a buyer.
- Related ETFs: GDXJ, GLDX, PSAU, NUGT, DUST, GGGG, RING, SLVP, SILJ.
Precious metals and their miners fly higher
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Wed, 12:24PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Tue, 1:10PM)
Video at CNBC.com (May 14, 2015)
at CNBC.com (May 5, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 5, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs