- TranSwitch (TXCC -30.9%) plummets after the company announced it will voluntarily delist from the Nasdaq.
- The company's decision was partly based on its continued non-compliance with the Nasdaq's minimum closing bid and equity requirements.
- TranSwitch plans to file notice with the SEC on Aug. 30. Then, in approximately 10 days, the stock will be delisted.
- The company aims to list on the OTC markets and continue reporting with the SEC.
- Previous: TranSwitch misses by $0.02, misses on revenues
at MarketWatch.com (Sep 30, 2010)