- As it turns out, the decline in shares of Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT -6.2%) today was likely tied to a photo publication error in an Annals of Neurology manuscript.
- The company says it was an "inadvertent error" and will be corrected in the print version of the manuscript.
- Here's Leerink on the subject: "We believe that the scientific integrity of SRPT's dystrophin quantification analysis is intact, but nonetheless anticipate that SRPT's dystrophin data may be deemed insufficient by FDA to support accelerated approval." (emphasis added)
- "The axe" in SRPT (Deutsche's Robyn Karnauskas) says the slide error has no impact.
- Earlier: Cowen note may be contributing to SRPT sell-off