- LightInTheBox (LITB) has been cut to Underperform by Credit Suisse after delivering mixed Q2 results and issuing light revenue guidance. Shares -38.3%.
- Pandora (P) has been started at Buy by B. Riley ahead of Thursday's FQ2 report. Goldman upgraded shares last Friday. Shares +2.8%.
- Salesforce (CRM) has been started at Overweight by First Analysis ahead of its Aug. 29 FQ2 report. Shares +1.3%.
- Riverbed (RVBD) has been cut to Sell by Deutsche a day after announcing president Eric Wolford is retiring, and getting cut Market Perform by JMP. Shares -5.1%.
- Superconductor Technologies (SCON) has been started at Buy by Ladenburg. Shares +12.1%.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Mar 24, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Mar 14, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 11, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Nov 5, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Sep 12, 2013)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs