- LightInTheBox (LITB) has been cut to Underperform by Credit Suisse after delivering mixed Q2 results and issuing light revenue guidance. Shares -38.3%.
- Pandora (P) has been started at Buy by B. Riley ahead of Thursday's FQ2 report. Goldman upgraded shares last Friday. Shares +2.8%.
- Salesforce (CRM) has been started at Overweight by First Analysis ahead of its Aug. 29 FQ2 report. Shares +1.3%.
- Riverbed (RVBD) has been cut to Sell by Deutsche a day after announcing president Eric Wolford is retiring, and getting cut Market Perform by JMP. Shares -5.1%.
- Superconductor Technologies (SCON) has been started at Buy by Ladenburg. Shares +12.1%.
A roundup of tech analyst ratings changes
Aug 20 2013, 09:17 ET