- Carlsberg (CABGY.PK) Q2 net profit -38% to 2.07B ($370M) Danish kroner, missing consensus of 2.15B kroner.
- Revenues rise to 19.6B kroner from 19.3B kroner, meeting expectations.
- EBIT -1% to 3.44B Danish kroner and slightly misses forecasts of 3.47B kroner.
- Carlsberg reiterates its full-year earnings guidance for adjusted operating profit of 10B kroner and for adjusted net profit growth in the mid-single digits.
- However, the firm cuts its forecast for the Russian market, where it's the largest beermaker but where the economy is slowing and the government is attempting to reduce alcohol consumption. (PR)